- To offer a forum for exchanging ideas and enhancing the quality of the workplace for local companies and their employees
- To offer a focus on issues and challenges for companies located along the interstate in Waltham and neighboring communities in contrast to the broader needs of businesses throughout the region.
- To provide a platform for communicating these issues at the local and state levels.
Why become a member?
- An opportunity to network among peer companies
- An opportunity to create a larger voice on issues that impact certain local businesses.
- An opportunity to help shape a better workplace environment in the neighborhood.
Members of the 128 Corporate Alliance are companies that are actively engaged in building the workforce along the Central Route 128 Corridor between Route 2 in Burlington and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
The Alliance offers two types of memberships – corporate employers and sponsors.
Become a Member
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss member benefits. Please complete the following inquiry and we will get back to you very shortly or contact Jack Troast at email@example.com
Already a member? Go to Members Area